Monday, August 3, 2009

Things I learn While Working With The BITS Program - Ronlynn Lee

COME HELP SAVE THE WORLD

Before I started this program I didn't know how to save energy. Now I cut off the lights when I leave a room. I also put all my electronics on sleep mode around 10:00pm. Now I even recycle more then I use to. On Saturdays I pick up trash around my neighborhood. I try to use reusable things like bottles, bags and old electronics.

While in this program I learned good interviewing skills at portfolio training. Mr. Tommy talked about how you should act when you go on an interview. He said you should show up at the interview ten minutes early. When talking to the interviewer you should give them full eye contact. Mr. Tommy said that you should do research on the person that is going to interview you. Also, take the time out to research about where you want to work.

I think that the learning experiences I have had in this program will help me be successful in the future.

By: Ronlynn Lee

0 comments: