Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Britney Haywards Workready Experience!

Working for the bITS program was a great experience for me personally in so many different ways. I had the ability to learn what a real job was like. Especially in the office.

Every Tuesday I had to go to a "portfolio meeting" in which,prepared me for jobs, and interviews, and also learning the importance of being prepared. Though I learned how to be prepared, I also learned how to create my own resume. I believe that the more independent you are the further you'll get in life.

My supervisor Ms. Dana, has taught me that you can have a good time at your job, however it is your job and you have to be on top of your job at all times. Work and life is what you make out of it.

In all, I know that the experiences I had here at Workready will take me further in life. I hope for any other new Interns to come will have a great experience. Thank you Workready!!




-Britney Hayward

0 comments: