Thursday, August 6, 2009

Basil's workready experience


I learned many new things from this program which I think will benefit me. I learned about the different kinds of energy which are solar,wind,and geothermal. I thought solar energy was the best source of energy because the sun can give your home energy if you have solar panels on your roof.

Also, I learned how to do new things such as write blogs and make podcast. The podcast was a fun task because I never knew such a thing existed before we had to make one. The blogs were fun too because I never wrote a blog before and when I came here I wrote about five of them and the world was able to read what I learned about energy.

This was a wonderful experience for me because I was able to met new people. I thought my mentor Ms.Dana was a cool person because she kept things fun for me and my co-workers. My experience here was fun and beneficial and I wouldn't mind doing this again.

- Basil Lee

0 comments: