Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our Very First Audit!!!

Today, July 23, 2009, we attended our first audit at Mitten Hall. When we first arrived we were introduced to Dina Stonberg. Dina gave us a brief tour around her office and explained to us
the tasks of the employees. After the tour we shared the information that we have been researching about energy conservation. At the end of the presentation, Dina shared with us that she had learned alot about conservation that she did not know before. However, she already practiced some conservation methods such as: using recycled paper, use of recycling bins, light switch reminders...etc. Things that she didn't know about were that phantom power and animated screen savers are energy hogs.

It was a wonderful experience since I never did an audit before. - Francesca Stewart

I had fun at the Mitten Hall. We inspected a lot of rooms. Dina Stonberg was so funny. - Antoine Mackie

I had fun doing my very first audit in an office. I was kind of nervous at first but I was encouraged to build up my confidence.-Kanisha Smith-Heard

Before we went to audit Mitten Hall Kelly George helped us prepare for the audit. Kelly taught us how to speak properly and she showed us good posture. The tips Kelly gave us were very effective for the audit and she helped me build up my confidence.-Basil Lee

I didn't know what to expect because it was my first audit. I ended up really enjoying it and look forward to our next audit. - Mohamed Alli

Here is a link to the office that we audited. HAVE FUN!

http://www.temple.edu/studentaffairs/heart/about/professionalstaff.html



THIS IS DINA STONBERG!

0 comments: